Connect with your Doctor’s Office 24/7
Partner with our practice for better health
Arthritis and Rheumatism Associates (ARA) launched a new patient portal.
The previous patient portal is still accessible, but no longer available for use. To contact our office please call 301-942-7600. Please review these FAQs which may answer several questions you may have.
The Patient Portal is a secure, confidential, and convenient website that provides easy communication with Arthritis and Rheumatism Associates. It uses the latest encryption technology to deliver secure communication between patients and our office. This Patient Portal will give you access to your medical information from the comfort and privacy of your own home or office, or anywhere you use a web-enabled device. ARA encourages all patients to enroll in the portal. It is the preferred method for scheduling appointments.
By creating your account with the Patient Portal, you will be able to:
- Correspond online with your providers’ office
- Request appointments
- Request important health information from your medical record including medications and test results
- Create a personal health record. Patients can request their PHR online and download/print a PDF of their chart to share with their healthcare providers
- View your medication list and request prescription refills
- Maintain your Portal account information including user name, password, access privileges, and email address
- Receive appropriate patient education materials
Any change in your medical condition is best addressed by an in-person visit. Examples of urgent requests include increased pain or flare of your condition, swollen joints, medication side effects, requests for an injection, or any procedure.
To access your account Click Here.
Click here for the new patient portal resource guide.
Sign up today
You can enroll for the Patient Portal by giving our practice your name and email address. In turn, we will email you a link to create your account which will be valid for 10 days. You will receive this email up to 3 times, with 10 days between sends. If you missed the window to create your account you will need to call us at 301-942-7600 so we can send you the enrollment email invitation again.
We respect your privacy
Receive notices to your email account when there is important information awaiting you in your Patient Portal account. If you choose to use the Patient Portal, your name and email address will be treated with the same care and privacy given to your medical records.